Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Review with Pros and Cons.
On 7th August Samsung launched his new flagship category smartphone which is Samsung Galaxy Note 9. This phone come with with top-notch specification and features and dual rear camera. Price of Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is same as Note 8 which is Rs. 67900 but a this year a new variant also comes which 512gb Rom and 8gb Ram variant. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 also comes with the brand new Bluetooth enabled S-Pen which is absolutely amazing.
Pros and Cons of Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Amazing Camera Picture Quality
- AI featured camera
- Super Slow motion Recording
- Waterproof IP68 Certified
- Batter Sound Performance
- Fingerprint Placement below the Camera
- Accurate and Fast Fingerprint lock
- Bluetooth enables S-Pen
- No heating issues because of New generation Liquid Cooling System
- Very small Fingerprint Sensor
- If your eyes are closed so it will be also unlocked from face unlock feature which is not good